We get new gear and products in constantly here at Trailblazer, and though we can’t share every single item we get here, we can share some we’re most excited about.
The North Face Vicente Jacket for Men is a technical piece from the TNF Summit Series. This jacket is made from a blend of recycled Polartec 100-weight fleece and Polartec Power Dry gridded fleece. Together these fabrics create a jacket with lightweight and dry thermal coverage, and excellent mobility.
Asphalt Grey/TNF Black
- Alpine fit
- Polartec Classic 100 on body and sleeves
- Polartec Power Dry on side panels
- Reverse-coil zips
- Two hand pockets
- Chest pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- The athlete tested Summit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Length from center back: 26 inches
- Average Weight: 13.4 oz
- Body Fabric: 198 g/m (5.84 oz/yd) Polartec Power Dry gridded jersey fleece—93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- Shell Fabric: 193 g/m (5.72 oz/yd) Recycled Polartec Classic 100—100% polyester anti-pilling knit fleece