• Friday, Sept. 28 - Last day to register online
• Fri & Sat, Sept. 28 & 29 - Registration & packet pick-up at
• Sunday, September 30th at Hammonasset Beach State Park in
7-8:45 am: Packet pick-up/Late registration at West Beach
9:00 am: Race Start*
9:15 am: Post-race Beach Party w/ live entertainment
10:00 am: 5K Award Ceremony
*Additional race may be added at 10:00 am if demand warrants.
First participants registered will start at 9:00 am.
• Hay bale pyramid climbs.
• Beach running.
• Take it to the water - Aqua run!
• Cargo net army crawl.
• Sand pile climb.
• Tire crossings.
• Plank run.
• and Much more!
• First 300 registered runners receive a technical running shirt.
• Post-race beach party includes a cookout, awards ceremony &
• Each finisher receives two free beers.
• Medical personnel and aid stations along course.
• The top three 5K finishers receive awards in the following
divisions: [Men & Women] 12 & under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39,
40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+ and best costume!
|Race proceeds benefit Shoreline Greenway Trail, an all-volunteer, 501 © (3) nonprofit organization focused on creating a non-motorized continuous trail on the Connecticut shoreline for people of all ages to enjoy. Their mission is to create a multi-use continuous trail spanning 25-miles from Lighthouse Point on New Haven Harbor to Hammonasset Beach State Park in Madison that is environmentally sensitive, land appropriate and landowner approved. The Trail will connect with village centers, parks, railroad stations, schools and other trails in the towns of East Haven, Branford, Guilford and Madison. It will preserve and enhance the livability of each town, and help improve the well-being of people of all ages who love the outdoors including bicyclists, runners, walkers, baby carriage pushers, and cross-country skiers.