SPOTLIGHT: The North Face Blaze Jacket w/ FlashDry Technology
The North Face Blaze Jacket is a super light and warm synthetic-insulated full zip jacket that wants to go everywhere you do. The Blaze Jacket packs down into its own hand pocket ready for on-the-go transport.
Petite quilting creates small baffles on the exterior for a feminine, sweater-like fit. FlashDry thermal insulation increases the surface area to improve the thermal capacity of the fiber for an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Center front three-color VISLON zip closure
- Stowable in left-hand pocket
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuff
- Average Weight: 310 g (10.93 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 27.5 inches
- Fabric: body- 100% recycled polyester / insulation- 60g polyester insulation with FlashDry thermal
- Technology: FlashDry Fiber Technology incorporates permanently embedded active microporous particles at the fiber lever. The active particles exponentially increase fiber surface area, providing superior moisture transport capacity. High surface area fibers are used to accelerate evaporative cooling and drying in conjunction with body temperature to rapidly transport liquid moisture from one layer to another to keep the user dry.