Sunday Staff Picks: Summer Recap
As we enjoy the dwindling days of Summer, we thought it would be the perfect time to recap all of our Sunday Staff picks from the season. The good news? Many of these items are currently on sale, as we’re frantically making room for our incoming Fall product.
There were so many great staff picks, but a few received multiple recommendations, and definitely showed up as top faves among the bunch:
- Vibram Five Fingers – Not only were Trailblazer team members enjoying the new barefoot running craze, but they also took their FiveFingers out for watersports, yoga, cliff diving, and believe it or not, just prefered them for wearing around town.
- Olukai Sandals – Offering maximum support (yep, a flip flop with support!) AND great style, these were pretty much the staff uniform this season.
- The North Face - As usual, North Face offered a great variety of cutting edge technogies and basic everyday pieces
- Horny Toad Women’s Pieces – The Summer collection was fun, colorful, and uber-comfy. No wonder our gals on staff couldn’t stop talking about them!
- Patagonia – Consistently churning out great stylish & eco-conscious product, Patagonia’s gear & apparel continues to be a staple for staff adventures in & out of town
We hope you enjoy the slide show below, and maybe even grab a few of these goodies online or in store before they are gone forever!