Tis’ the season for deep sea fishin’. I know that didn’t rhyme, but who cares… This dish looks delicious, so go catch some Striper and have at it. - Tony
- 2lbs of striper left in one chunk on a bigger fish or a side of a smaller one.
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 ripe but not overly ripe pears skin on sliced thinly
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of sherry
- a few dashes of lemon juice
- Sprinkle fillet with lemon pepper, lay in a backing dish.
- Arrange sliced pear over the top covering fillet with pear slices. Pour lemon juice and sherry over the pears. Pour brown sugar over the top of pears.
- Bake in 350 oven for 20 mins give or take depending on size and thickness of fillet.
- When the fish is done, remove to a serving plate, empty juice from pan into a small sauce pan and reduce liquid on low heat if the sauce is to thin (should have consistancy of pancake syrup), you can add more brown sugar or thicken with corn starch.
- Drizzle with sauce and serve with a rice dish.
Good Fishin and Good eatin.