Monday Munchies: Grandma Rintala’s Fish Stew
Camping season is upon us and we can always use something new and tasty to try over the camp fire. So, take those fish you caught at the lake and get a nice meal out of them… Grandma’s way. - Tony
- 1 lg pot of raw potatoes,cut in 1/4’s
- 1 handful of peppercorns
- sprinkle salt
- pike, cut in chunks
- 1 lg tin of carnation milk
How to Prepare:
- Boil potatoes 10 min.with the peppercorns & salt.
- Place pike pieces on top of potatoes.
- Cover & simmer 15 min. till done.
- Add the carnation, heat gently.
- DON’T BOIL!
- Serve with rye bread.