Monday Munchies: Corn and Tomato Salad
With summer comes an amazing supply of fresh fruits and vegetables. This is the case with this light, healthy, and simple to prepare side dish of CORN AND TOMATO SALAD.
- 5 large ears of corn, kernels removed
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
In a medium bowl add corn, tomatoes, parsley, and chives. Mix together in a cup the remaining ingredients for the dressing and then mix into corn and tomatoes.
SERVING: 6 | TIME: 15 minutes