With summer comes an amazing supply of fresh fruits and vegetables. This is the case with this light, healthy, and simple to prepare side dish of CORN AND TOMATO SALAD.
- 5 large ears of corn, kernels removed
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
In a medium bowl add corn, tomatoes, parsley, and chives. Mix together in a cup the remaining ingredients for the dressing and then mix into corn and tomatoes.
SERVING: 6 | TIME: 15 minutes