Rock to Rock T-Shirt Design Contest and Launch Party in New Haven
Rock to Rock Earth Day Ride is now accepting submissions for the 5th annual 2013 Rock to Rock T-shirt.
$5 off of registration for all design submissions!
T-Shirt Design Contest
- 1st Place – $ 100 Trailblazer Gift Certificate and $50 Gift Certificates from Elm City Market and Hull’s Art Supply ($200 value)
- 2nd Place – $50 Gift Certificates from Elm City Market and Trailblazers ($100 value)
- 3rd Place – $50 Gift Certificate from Elm City Market
Deadline February 1, 2013 www.rocktorock.org
Here are the rules:
- Design will appear on the front of the shirt, is one color and not to exceed 11” wide x 12” high.
- One design per entry.
- The design must include reference to the themes of cycling and the environment. The Rock to Rock wheel logo including wrapped text must also be included. Link to logo: http://www.rocktorock.org/2013logo.png/
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyright material.
- It’s best if you create your design in Photoshop or Illustrator or another professional design program. Submit entries as medium resolution JPEG or pdf files. Please be prepared to submit the original Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop file in the case your artwork is chosen. Design must be easy to reproduce by silkscreen. We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- Entries must be received by February 1, 2013 and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entry emails should have the subject line “T-shirt Design Contest”
- Include your name, address, telephone number and age (if 15 or under).
- Entries become the property of Rock to Rock Earth Day Ride.
- We will be announcing the winner in mid February. By submitting you are agreeing to all contest rules.