Graduation Gift Ideas
It’s that time of year again, graduation season. First the colleges, then the private schools, followed by public schools. The staff at Trailblazer New Haven is here to give you some ideas of what they think would make some good gifts for the graduate in your life. While they were mostly thinking about college graduates when compiling this list, many of the items will work for high school graduates also. Happy shopping!
1. Go Pro Cameras : $399 Where-able Camera that captures HD footage even in the most extreme conditions
2. Eagle Creek Load Warrior 25″ wheeled Duffel: $250- The Eagle Creek Load Warrior 25 wheeled duffel has an expandable main compartment that adds 15% more packing space. If you plan on coming home with more than you left with, it’s worth a look!
3. Patagonia Black Hole Duffle Bag 60 liter: $119- A highly water-resistant and super durable duffel
4. Smith Polarized Optics: Starting at $119
5. Deuter 24 ACT Trail Pack: starting at $99 - The compact Deuter ACT Trail 24 pack offers great craftsmanship in a light yet sturdy daypack. It’s ideal for day hikes and technical routes.
6. Patagonia Illiana Dress: $65- easy-draping, organic-stretch cotton halter dress
7. Timex Digital Runners watch: $64.95 - water resistant and extremely comfortable
8. Patagonia Wavefarer Board Short: $59 - Agile board shorts made of a quick-drying nylon/spandex blend, now featuring an improved self-lined waistband for a more secure fit; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
9. Toms – Canvas Classics: Starting at $44 - Leather foot bed offers essential comfort in a wonderfully lightweight slip-on.
10. Rainbow Sandals for both men and women: Starting at $49 - Casual flip-flop features layers of sponge memory rubber that mold to your feet for absolute comfort